- Home »
- Products »
- Fork Rhino Forklift Ball Hitch Attachments »
- Rhino Receiver Shackled Configuration
Shackled Configuration Fork Rhino Receiver
The Fork Rhino Receiver Shackled Configuration is a fork truck attachment that allows you to move trailers and equipment with your forklift, yet is 1/3 the size of most traditional trailer spotters!
The Rhino restraint system locks the Shackled Fork Rhino Receiver into place. The use of a binder will prevent jerking action often experienced with other trailer spotters.
The Fork Rhino:
ELIMINATES UNEVEN FORK SAG: Do away with the single fork method of moving trailers which can result in fork sag and uncontrolled fork swing. The rigidity of the Shackled Fork Rhino Receiver evenly spreads the load to both forks.
- 2” Receiver Accepts Class III and IV Inserts (Not Included in Purchase)
- 6" Wide Fork Pockets and Space-Saving Handle Design!
- 6500 lb Rated Shackle
- ATTENTION: Does not include the inserts or chain.