Feeder Controllers with Sensor Inputs
Model Selection Table
- Models 6800 Single Unit Controller with Sensor Inputs
- Models 6800D Double Unit Controller with Sensor Inputs
- Models 6800T Triple Unit Controller with Sensor Inputs
These controllers eliminate the need to purchase controllers for each feeding system component, reduce space requirements and wiring time. ADI has integrated the 8800 Sensi-Tron and the 6000 Feeder controller into one convenient unit.
- The Single Unit is typically used to control a vibratory feeder bowl/base unit.
- The Double Unit is typically used to control a vibratory feeder bowl/base unit and either an inline feeder or vibratory hopper.
- The Triple Unit is capable of controlling a Hopper, Base Unit and Inline Feeder.
The 6812 Constant Feed Rate Sensor is available with the 6800 Series Controllers. The Constant Feed Rate control corrects for fluctuations in the vibratory feeder speed by using a sensor attached to the feeder to monitor the vibration level.