Multipurpose Vibratory Feeder Bowls
ADI's Multipurpose Bowl with Adjustable Tooling enables one feeding system to orient and feed a variety of screws, rivets, tapered parts and many others with a single unit.
- An adjustable rail in the bowl's discharge facilitates the orienting of headed parts like screws, rivets and other fasteners with varying shank lengths and diameters.
- Cylindrical parts, with a larger diameter close to one end versus the other, orient reliably in this bowl's "hanging" style tooling.
- The feeder bowls are IN-STOCK and available in two sizes: 12 inches or 18 inches in diameter and a clockwise or counterclockwise spiral track.
- Options include hardened tooling and wear-resistant linings.
- Complete feeding systems include the tooled bowl, a base unit, and a vibratory feeder controller.
|Feeder Bowl Type||Rotation||RFQ|
|12" Tooled Bowl Only||Clockwise|
|12" Tooled Bowl with 120 Volt Model Base Unit and 6000.1 Controller||Clockwise|
|12" Tooled Bowl with 240 Volt Model Base Unit and 6000.2 Controller||Clockwise|
|18" Tooled Bowl Only||Clockwise|
|18" Tooled Bowl with 120 Volt Model Base Unit and 6000.1 Controller||Clockwise|
|18" Tooled Bowl with 240 Volt Model Base Unit and 6000.2 Controller||Clockwise|
12 Inch Bowl Diagram
18 Inch Bowl Diagram