Model 8763 Level Control Device
Hoppers, both vibratory and conveyor, can be equipped with an automatic level control switch (Model 8761A) to maintain a predetermined level of parts in the feeder bowl. The complete level control switch assembly consists of an 18-inch rigid support column, an adjustable-height cast aluminum support arm, and a free-moving sensor arm attached to the switch body.
The end of the sensor arm is shaped like a paddle which rides on top of the parts in a feeder bowl. A low level of parts causes the sensor arm to rotate down, activating the optical sensor within the level device. This allows current to flow to the vibratory hopper or conveyor, turning it on until the part level in the feeder bowl is restored.
Model 8763 features include:
- Zero Force Optical Switching - even the smallest and lightest parts can actuate the device
- Built in adjustable delays for both "ON" and "OFF" (also known as Debounce)
- Onboard LED Indicators show power status and output status
- Multiple output connections, including 2 normally closed and 2 normally open Relay outputs
- Operates on 110VAC, with the Isolated circuitry it will control both AC and DC motors or coils
Model 8763 Level Control Switch Resources