Fork Rhino Receiver
The Fork Rhino Receiver is a fork truck attachment that allows you to move trailers and equipment with your forklift, yet is 1/3 the size of most traditional trailer spotters. It is designed to handle equipment that requires receiver inserts such as Standard Ball, Gooseneck or Pintle Hook latch systems. The Fork Rhino ELIMINATES UNEVEN FORK SAG and does away with the single fork method of moving trailers which can
- 2” Receiver Accepts Class III and IV Inserts (Not Included in Purchase)*
- 6" Wide Fork Pockets and Space-Saving Handle Design!*
- 6500 lb Rated Shackle*
- ATTENTION: Does not include the inserts or chain.*
- Lightweight: Easy to Pick-Up & Move*
- Easy to Store/Stow Away*
- WARNING: The Fork Rhino is Not for Highway or Hi-Speed Use!
The Rhino restraint system locks the Fork Rhino Receiver into place. The use of a binder will prevent jerking action often experienced with other trailer spotters.
The Fork Rhino Receiver pinned configuration is a fork truck attachment requires that two (2) 17/32 inch holes be drilled in the forks. The holes allow the holding pins to secure the Fork Rhino to the fork truck.
Customization is always available!
Fork Rhino Receiver Resources
Questions? Price Request?