Model 6450 Series Variable Frequency Controller
The 6450 Series Variable Frequency Controls are available in a Nema-1 general purpose enclosure. Vibration sensors are available on all models. Input voltage is 85-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz and fused from 5 amps to 10 amps upon request. Output voltage is 0-120/240 VAC, 30-140 Hz and rated from 3 amps to 18 amps upon request. Also available in a Nema-12 oil resistant enclosure. The 3 amp and 9 amp rated controllers are also available in a double or triple control enclosure. Please contact ADI for part numbers and pricing.
6450 Variable Frequency Controller
- Universal 85-264 VAC input voltage operating range
- Easy-to-navigate set-up menu that will have you up and running in no time
- Resonant frequency can be found manually using the keypad or automatically by mounting the vibration sensor and letting the controller scan the frequency range (30-140 HZ)
- An NPN or PNP part sensor can be added to cycle the feeder on and off
- Optional operating modes include an empty bowl/parts jam indicator, two speed operation and an "always on" feature that when used in conjunction with the auxiliary output can operate an air-jet or light stand